Posted on September 17 2015
Everyone over here at Bachette is buzzing about this totes adorbs blog written by the fashion, lifestyle and DIY blog maven Julia Christensen! (check out her hilarious blog here) She is just too cute for words and we LOVE the way she styled some of our bachelorette products!
We've pulled a few of our favorite excerpts and photos here, but do take the time to read her full blog post and enter to WIN OUR $75 GIFT CARD GIVEAWAY!. You won't regret it!
- Use colorful balloons to transform a space on a budget.
- Rummage through your holiday or party decor and look for glittery, sparkly, or otherwise festive decorations. I used items from our Christmas, New Years, and birthday party decorations to decorate the bar.
- To make bottled drinks look even more on-theme, wrap the labels in washi tape and place in a festive koozie.
- If you’re going for a homemade cocktail, try a simple mixed drink like The Wedded Blitz, Mrs. Claus’ Rum Punch, or The Festive Cran-Apple Fizz.
- Play a game (or five)! Bachette even has a free printable scavenger hunt on their site. (Find ithere!)
- Miniature alcohol bottles make great favors or prizes! Pick the weirdest flavors, duh.
- Keep colorful straws on display. Bonus points for stripper glasses, which I did already own. Lance gave them to me as a gift. You can obviously see why we’re getting married.
- Make a custom sign using letters from unexpected places, like the craft store or cut out from magazines.
- Crinkle paper or basket-filler grass can be a more statement-making version of confetti!
Told you she was totes adorbs :) Read the full blog here and get more tips and tricks for your upcoming bachelorette party!