#TheAshBash in the Hamptons!
How to Plan a Bachelorette in the Hamptons - #TheAshBash - By Kelsey O'Toole
So it’s time to plan the perfect bachelorette, in this case it was for my sister, so as MOH and someone who works in the wedding industry I wanted everything to be awesome, and the process stress-free. Since she had a summer wedding in New England, we planned a Hamptons Beach Getaway just before Memorial Day weekend!
Here is what we did:
- Arrive in Southampton 3 PM, welcome drinks at the house
- Dinner at 75 Main 7:00 PM followed by bonfire & s’mores
- Outfits-comfortable & Cozy
- Morning Yoga with Claudia Matles, 10:30 AM
- Day-Beach It, hot tub, surprise activity 2-4 PM (Man Servants!)
- Dinner at Cowfish Grill, 7:00 PM followed by dancing at Rumba Caribbean Bar!
- Outfits- Mermaid suits, sundresses & wedges.
- Breakfast at house, 12 PM wine tour at Wolffer Estate Vineyard & light lunch. (Everyone bought their favorite wine to pair with dinner later that night)
- 6:30 PM Dinner at house by Private Chef, Oscar Monterosso of Indulge Bespoke Chefs
- Outfits- Casual dresses,sun bonnet/glasses encouraged.
- Breakfast at the house & relax by pool
- Take “morning after” pics- think Bridesmaids (the movie)
- Say Good-Byes!
Pro Planning Tip: Set a strict budget, make sure everyone’s on board, designate tasks if you need help, but most importantly keep it fun and stress free--a wedding is stressful enough -unnecessarily- so seriously HAVE FUN WITH IT!!! XOXO
The Bach House
“The Mermaid Inn”: Luxury Beachfront Getaway
6 bedroom paradise with hot tub!
The Bach Budget
House: $333 per person (9 bridesmaids)
Food: Grocery shopping, drinks etc.$30/person
Decor: Party Favors & Decor: $245/person
T-Shirts: Bachette, DUH!
Dinners out: $100/person for the 2 nights out
Surprise Snapchat Filter: $30
Total Estimate: $778/person
Welcome Boxes-- Creative Party Design
Hangover Bags-- Be Collective
Flash Tats-- Tats 4 Now
Stemless plastic wine glasses-- You Got Personal
Hair Ties-- Melissa Lynne Designs
Bathing Suits-- A Dash of Chic-- $45
Snapchat Filter-- Desiree at Paper Anchor Co
Itineraries-- Wedding Paper Divas $30
T-Shirts-- Last Tail- Bachette
About the Author
"When my sister was little she told my mom she wanted her wedding gifts wrapped in "The Little Mermaid" it was her favorite movie and years ago my mom found that wrapping paper and bought a bunch to wrap her wedding gifts in. So when I found The Mermaid Inn Beach house to rent it just all kind of fell in place."
Kelsey O'Toole currently work at The Knot, XO Group Inc. as an Account Executive of New Business Development for the entire US, specializing in west coast. She previously worked as a wedding Venue Concierge, a new and exciting initiative at The Knot. She helped grow the company's start-up as a team of two and now has over 40 amazing people on our team working hard everyday to help connect brides with their dream wedding venues! "I literally live and breathe weddings and love that I can be hands on in helping our clients during the happiest day of their life!!!"
Leave a comment